Shop these pairings.
Since salmon is firm and meaty, it works best with a rich white with lots of flavors. Some reds and roses even work well with salmon.
- Chardonnay – La Crema
- Rose - Belle de Provence
- Pinot Noir – Encore
Light, briny shellfish go best with delicate, light white wines. Bubbly wines are always a safe bet when you aren’t sure what to pair with seafood.
- Prosecco - Montelliana
- Sauvignon Blanc – Lexicon
- Bordeaux Blanc – Chateau Briot
These types of fish dishes are milder in flavor and are delicate filets. The best pairings are zesty and refreshing whites to balance the delicate fish flavor.
- Pinot Grigio – Villa Mercante
- Sauvignon Blanc - Oyster Bay
- Entre Deux Mers – Chateau Canteloudette